Monday, December 17, 2012

Technology

I have to thank my insightful 7th grade students!  This is the first time that I have introduced "hands on" blogging to the class in three years with assignments.  I figured that it would save a lot of time/head aches if I posted current events instead of spending time writing them out in every class by hand.  I have to say that I love it.  The student feedback is awesome.  They are actually embrasing the technology and communicating with one another for the first time!  We actually had a few students absent today due to illness and they still submitted their responses!  After communicating with students about any frustrations with the new format...I have found that they love it!  So this is to you 7th grade!  Keep it up...proud of you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment